Request an Appointment
If you'd like to request an appointment, follow the link below and answer a few short questions. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Summit Medical Group.
Louis Noce, MD, FAANS
Neurosurgeon / Spine Surgeon
Languages Spoken:English (American),
Dr. Louis Noce is a board certified neurosurgeon who treats a broad spectrum of spine and cranial problems including spinal disease and brain tumors. He has a special interest in degenerative spinal disorders, spinal tumors, and congenital spinal issues, with a particular interest and expertise in minimally invasive treatments.
Dr. Noce completed his medical training and neurosurgery residency at the prestigious Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. There, he worked with leaders in the field of cranial and spine surgery, and was one of the earliest surgeons adopting and pioneering minimally invasive techniques. He continues to incorporate these minimally invasive techniques into his current practice and has served as an instructor for these techniques to other surgeons. His overall approach to patient care is to ensure his patients understand all their treatment options and provide maximum care in the least invasive manner possible, giving them the opportunity for a rapid recovery.
Prior to joining Summit Medical Group, Dr. Noce served as a Senior Managing Partner at Capital Region Neurosurery in Slingerlands, NY. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Association of Neurologic Surgeons, the Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, and the North American Spine Society. He is seeing patients by appointment for evaluation and treatment of spinal and cranial issues.
- Overlook Summit, NJ
- Morristown Memorial Morristown, NJ
Education & Certifications
- MD Albert Einstein Colllege of Medicine , New York, NY
- Neurosurgery Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York NY
- General Surgery Montefiore Medical Center, New York NY
- American Board of Neurologic Surgeons
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Artificial cervical disc placement/cervical arthroplasty
- Cervical foraminotomy
- Cervical laminectomy
- Lateral interbody fusion/XLIF
- Lumbar artificial disc placement / lumbar arthroplasty
- Lumbar discectomy
- Lumbar fusion/TLIF, ALIF, PLIF
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Lumbar spinal fusion
- Microvascular decompression
- Revision cervical fusion
- Revision lumbar fusion
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Spinal cord stimulator placement
- Spinal stenosis decompression
- Thoracic discectomy/fusion
- Thoracic laminectomy
- Back pain
- Bulging discs
- Cervical kyphosis
- Compression fractures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Failed surgeries
- Herniated disc
- Inflammatory or infectious conditions of the spine
- Neck pain
- Prior surgery
- Spinal instability
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine tumors
- Synovial cyst
- Choice Plans
- Medicare Advantage
- Open Access
We are not in network with Aetna New Jersey Savings Plus Individual EPO Plan, Aetna Aexcel Plan, or APCN NNJ (Aetna Premier Care Network Northern New Jersey ). We are not a participating facility for imaging and lab services with the Aetna Medicare Prime plan.
- Open Access
- Open Access Plus
We are not in network with AmeriHealth Local Value Plans and NJ Tier-1 Advantage Plans.
We are not in network with Anthem HMO Plans.
- Cigna Health Plan (CHP)
- Network Open Access
Participating provider agreement
We are not in network with Empire HMO Plans.
- Direct Access
For Invited Novartis Employees Or Covered Dependents Only.
- BC out-of-state PPO plans
- Horizon Blue Medicare Advantage
- Railroad Medicare
- Traditional Medicare
- Oscar NJ Individual & Family Plans
- Oscar NJ PPO Plan
- Freedom Plans
- Liberty Plans
We are not in network with Oxford Americhoice Plan, Compass Plan, or Garden State HMO Plan.
We are not in network with Tricare Prime HMO.
- AARP Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Advantage
- New York State Health Insurance Plan (NYSHIP)